Melting Chocolate Cake Recipe

26.1.05

Due to busy at work, I have not turned on my oven for months until last week (making brownie).
I got some emails asking for my melting chocolate cake recipe. It is not difficult to make one. If you are also interested, you can follow the below recipe.

Ingredients:
125g. Bittersweet Chocolate
125g. Butter, Room Temperature
2 Eggs,
2 Yolks,
30g. Sugar
40g Flour, Sifted

Steps:
Melt the chocolate & butter in a double boiler.
Whip the eggs, yolks, & sugar to the ribbon in pale yellow (about 5 mins).
Then fold in the melted chocolate.
Sift the flour into the mixture and fold.
Pour the mixture into the cups.
Bake in a 180oC oven for about 8 minutes (depends on cup size).
Let cool for a minute or so then unmold.


Comments:
could you make a big one of these???? hmm sounds tasty

Can you convert the measurements to cups, pounds, teaspoons....etc? or show me a website so I can do that myself. Thanks

Post a Comment

<< Home