Holidays in Bangkok and Pattaya

2.6.05

Just back from Thailand for a week vacation :)
It is my second time to visit Bangkok and Pattaya but still lot of funs, like yummy seafood, Thai massage and excellent hotels. And Bangkok taxi drivers are very nice and taught me some Thai phrases like:

Sa wat dee Cup (Hello for male speaker)
Sa wat dee Ka (Hello for female speaker)
La Gong (Goodbye)
Chai (Yes)
Mei (No)

The most terms I spoke are quite funny.
"Mai Kao Chai" means I do not understand but in Chinese it means "don't meet play with boys".
"Tao Rai" means how much it costs while it means "mixing soil" in Chinese.
"Paeng Paeng" means expensive but it has opposite meaning in Chinese.


Comments:
Stumbled upon your site by pure accident, because I needed to find a method to migrate a delphi 3 project to delphi 7.

Yes, legacy codes.

Pure nightmare.

Nice to meet u, izchan!

Delphi 3 jumping to Delphi7 is not an easy task ar... esp. involving 3rd party components...

And add unit Variants in your uses section. This unit does not exists in Delphi 5 or below.

Thanks Gloria, lucky for me the 3rd party components are supplied by Jedi .. :) ... so the its not too bad.

Found out the problem I faced was not due to migration issue, rather a corrupted form file. Updated CVS with the new text converted form. Walah ... issue solved.

Post a Comment

<< Home