Happy and unhappy

22.8.05

One baby boy in Mother's choice hostel will leave me this week and go to his new home.
My feeling is complicated as I took care him almost a year.... happy for this little boy will have his own parents and family life very soon which he has missed in the past, happy that he will no longer yelling "Papa" or "Mama" to seek for holding and bugging in front of amahs and voluntary helpers :'-) ... but upset that I can no longer take care this lovely boy.

[updated on Sept 14 1:20pm :P]


Comments:
you can always keep in touch with him via snail mail.

they don't need to disappear.

nor do you.

I will not have his contact info after being adopted :(

why not?

If you ask real nicely, they might let you.

But maybe they are trying to let the child forget that he is adopted, so previous relationships are then cut for that purpose.

But you need not forget about him.

Gloria --

I don't envy you -- it must be tough to see those babies go.

God bless you for the wonderful work you do.

Nick

Finally I had bought a bible story book and a baby music CD for Jo-Jo. Hope his parents will tell stories before Jo-Jo goes to bed.

Thanks God for giving me the chance to take care Jo-Jo and other babies.

Post a Comment

<< Home